Monday, May 20, 2002

Actually, I was hung over. I didn't notice it till I started moving around. I spent most of Sunday napping, drinking water and snacking.

I went out the the Cuff Sunday evening. Harry was there. We chatted for a while

I had lunch with C5 today. Things seam to be going well with him.

A few more comments on my birthday party... We had a Shaken vs. Stired Martini contest. It was a great and terrible idea. We drank too many martini's trying to taste the difference between shaken and stirred. You can't.

Martini's are really heavy drinks. I'm going to swear off alcohol for a while.

At about 11pm, my friend Basil, showed up. C3 showed up at about 11:30pm. Now, C3 has many Jewish friends. He was raised in a Jewish area in New York. On the other hand, Basil's father is a Palistinian refugee. His family lost his home when Israel was created. When the two started talking about the conflict in Israel, the sparks started to fly. I've talked to both C3 and Basil since the party. They both said they loved arguing with the other, but the other was completly wrong.

No comments:

Analytics