Saturday, May 11, 2002

I'm getting a room-mate. Cor needs a place to stay. His corporate housing is expiring at the end of May. His house in Miami hasn't sold yet. So, he's going to move into my place for a couple of months till he can buy a house here. I'm cool with this. It will be nice to have some extra cash. Plus, Cor travels for work very often, so I won't have to put up with him all the time.

Friday, afternoon I went for a long walk in the park behind my house. I slipped and fell into a bunch of Stinging Nettles. Ouch. My legs had a weird buzzing/itching sensation all evening long. Fortunatly by the next morning the sensation went a way.

Friday night, Mathew, C2, C5 & and I had dinner together. It was fun.

Mathew spent the night. We went to Snoqualmie falls on Saturday morning. On the way back from the falls, we stopped off at Krispy Kreme doughnuts. There was a line up out the door. When we were in line, they gave us fresh dougnuts to sample. There weren't more than 30 seconds old. Very very sweet. I bought half a dozen doughnuts, but I ended up giving them to my neighbours. The samples were more than enough to satisfy me.

In the afternoon, Mathew went home to do some work. Early evening, I met up with Bruce and C3. We went to a house party hosted by one of the guys he works with. It was fun. Very family though. There were 3 or 4 kids there.

No comments:

Analytics