Monday, May 06, 2002

So, Saturday evening, I had a drink at C.C's and ran into some of the movie bears. I talked with H for a while. He used to be a very big man, but lately he's been losing a lot of weight. I can' tell if this is intentional or if he's HIV+. His cheeks are much more lean than the rest of him, which is never a good sign.

After C.C.'s I went to the Seawolf and watched a Cinco De Maio Drag Show. There I met Paul, a very hot man from Portland. We talked a while. He's also a really nice guy. Well, to make a long story short, Paul came back to my place. It was good.

Hmmm. I sleep with no one for months, and now two guys in two weeks.

Sunday I had lunch with Bruce and C3. Bruce's mother shattered her ankle in a car accident. Bruce's aunt was the driver of vehicle. Now there are all sorts of recriminations. The aunt has better insurance than Bruce's mother, but to get access to it, they will have to charge the aunt. Bruce is very upset over it.

After lunch Bruce went home to do some work. C3 and I took a walk along Alki Beach. It was very windy and wavey.

Later in the afternoon I saw Spiderman. It's a fine, fun movie.

In the evening, I went down to the Cuff and ran into Steven, Officer Bob and Mathew. Mathew spent the weekend in Longmire, visiting friends and doing a bit of work. After a while, Mathew and I took off for dinner at the Elysian. I have mixed feelings about Mathew. He's a very nice guy but he doesn't push my romantic or sexy buttons. Mat and I are still having dinner Monday night. I'll see how I feel then.

No comments:

Analytics