Wednesday, April 18, 2001

Tuesday night, I had dinner with Andy at Elliot's Oyster House. I was a half an hour late. The traffic on the way down was killer. It was good to see him again. We talked and argued all night. I miss him. He said the same of me. Not romantically; like a good friend. In L.A. most of Andy's friends either work for him, or for his competition, so he can only act business casual around them.

After Elliot's, we went to 611 Supreme for dessert, and then the Manray for a drink.

He spent the night at my place, in the spare bedroom.

Next morning, we went to the Brown Bag Cafe for breakfast.

Work was a quiet.

I went to an orgy, after work. I met the guys on line. A few of them were married. Once am month, they rent a hotel room and have sex there. I think there were 8 guys there, including me.

Man am I desperate. I want to connect with someone so badly. I want to feel something good so badly.

No comments:

Analytics