Sunday, April 01, 2001

Saturday morning I had sex with some guy I met on line.

I also got a reply from a really cute guy who put a personals add online. As of Sunday night, he hasn't replied to reply, or called me.

Saturday evening I went downtown and had dinner with Bruce and F at the Satelite Lounge.Later, Bruce and F went home, I went to the Cuff. I ran into Steven. We agreed that nothing was happening between us. Although the next day, he jokingling sent me an email saying that I dumped him.

Sunday morning, I had Lunch with Bruce and F at the Shanty Cafe. Later we went snowboard shopping. Bruce and I went over to Postive Solutions. I think Caz was playing around with the system in the morning, it was really screwed up.

Sunday afternoon, I worked out. Went downtown again for dinner and drinks at the Cuff.

bah.



No comments:

Analytics