Saturday, April 28, 2001

Didn't do much Wednesday Evening.

Thursday, I went out with the guys for work. We had beer and dinner at Red Robin. Bruce called me up later, and said he was downtown at CC's. So, at about 8pm, I met up with him there. He said he got in to a fight with F.

Brian was at CC's. We talked for a while. He unsulted Bruce a bit, so I got ticked off with him. He clued in, and apologized.

Later on Bruce and I went to the Cuff. We ran into Biff. Biff is very attractive, infact he is one of the few guys that both Andy and I are attracted too, but Biff never talked either of us very much. But, Biff was interested in Bruce, and he gave Bruce his email address. As we were leaving, I asked Biff if he was the dating type. He paused a minute, so I said, "no, you don't have to answer" He sort of hugged me, and whispered into my ear that he was already seeing someone.

On my way Bruce called me up and said "How the hell can I let Biff go" Apparently, a long time ago, Biff gave Bruce his phone number, but Bruce had work visa problems, and had to leave the U.S. for a few months.

Now Bruce's faith in his relationship with F is being tested.

Friday, Ryan and I had lunch.

Friday evening, Bruce and I played pool at the Workshop. I left early for Softball practice. After the practice, our sponser bar, kept bringing us free pitchers of beer. After beer, the team went out for pizza, but I took off. They're too twinky. They're ok guys, but I don't want them to be my social life.

Later on, I went to the Seawolf and met a nice guy, Bill. He was fairly drunk. Bill looks a lot like Harry, so I kept thinking about Harry. That bugs me. I need to forget about Harry. It's slowing me down. I'm not sure about Bill. He manages some kind of shoe distribution company. Selling and promoting shoes was almost the only thing he talked about.

Saturday morning, I had a lunch date with a guy from my softball league. It was ok. I might have dinner with him again, but he's not the kind of guy that get's me excited.

I've started playing black and white. I keep getting lost. It's well done, but failrly hard to play.




No comments:

Analytics