Monday, March 26, 2001

Went out Saturday night. Didn't run into Dave. I think we both recognize that the other is attractive, but not enough so, to go further.

Softball practice Sunday morning at 8:00am. I'm getting better at hitting. I have to remember to adjust my front foot about 1/4 to 1/2 of the way through the pitch.

Had bruch with F and Bruce at Minnies, then we went shopping over at U Village. Bought the A&F Catalogue. Odd trivia; they don't sell the A&F catalogue at the A&F in Redmond Town Center, because that A&F sells childens cloths, and is more of a family store. The catalogue is fairly tame. A few butts, a few brests, all tastefull.

In the evening, I went to an Oscar party with some co-workers. We held a pool to see who could predict most of the winners. I tied for last place with 5 out 26.

Went the the Cuff for beer. Said hi to a few people, went home. When ever I catch my self dwelling on Harry, I get pissed off. I know exactly what would happen if we could get back together. Within two weeks, I'd remember all the reasons I dumped in the first few times. I cheated on him twice. I enjoyed it. I felt no guilt.

Why do I feel so shitty about this?

No comments:

Analytics