Friday, March 23, 2001

Wednesday night, I went to a new restaurant, Becks. It's good. The owner kept coming to me, and telling I had to try this or that because it was soo good.

Thurday I worked. Played hockey at 11:00pm at night. Most of the guys didn't show up, so we had to get a goalie, and a couple of extra players, by asking the teams that played the game before. It was scrappy game. Near the beginning, one of the opposing players got a big nose blead. Towards the end, one of our guys got into a fight, and got a game misconduct. We ended up winning 6-4

Friday morning, I have the day off of work, because of an office move. I went downtown to Postivie Solutions, and tightened up the security on their system.

I now have DSL! But, it's a beutiful sunny day, so I'm going to sign off, and play outside.

No comments:

Analytics