Sunday, March 18, 2001

I drank a lot on Friday. I had 2 beers at work, then I left for softball practice. At the field, they shut the lights off early, so my team headed to Changes for some drinks. I had half a pitcher there. I met up with Bruce at Positive Solutions. We changed their Exchange mail server so that it now handles all incomming, and outgoing mail. Then we went to the Elysian and had dinner, and another beer. Then we went to C.C's and had 2 cran and vodka's a piece.

Bruce asked me if I wanted a drive home. I said no, but should have said yes. I was seeing double for much of the way and had to close one of my eyes. I got home safe. When I got home, my DSL modem had arrived. So, at about 12:30am, I was stumbing around my house, Installing the DSL filters and modem. The service isn't activated yet, so nothing happened.

Satuday I went out and bought softball equipment. I also got a cell phone. Sigh. I've finally given in. In the afternoon, I met up with Steven. We went to the Chauteau St. Michelle wine tasting and sale. We bought and split a case of Merlot. Then, we headed over to Redhook, and had dinner. We came back to my place, started to watch a movie, but ended up going to bed.

Sunday, we woke up early. I had a softball practice at 9am. But, it was rained out. I hung around for a while, and then met up with Bruce and F at the Bluestar for bruch.

I don't know about Steven, he's cute, but I'm not really that attracted to him. I'll have to give him the 'let's just be friends' speach soon.

No comments:

Analytics