Monday, March 12, 2001

Friday my heart was beating weird. It was missing beats, and then having real big beats. I made a doctor's appointment for Monday. The doctor told me not to worry about it unless there were other symptoms.

Friday night I went out to the Cuff. Met a guy, Steven. 9 months ago he got out of a 7 year relationship. Not much else happened.

Saturday, I waxed the truck, and went downtown early. I went to CC's to talk to the bartender about the Chicken Soup Bacherlors Auction. Previously, he asked me to be one of the bachelors. Unfortunatly, he wasn't in. I walked up and down Broadway, then at about 7:30 I met up with Bruce for dinner at the Elysian. F showed up at about 8. The two were fighting a bit. I think the next few weeks will be the testing moment of their relationship. If they get throug the next few weeks, they'll be together for a long time. Monday morning I got an apology from F. He said that Bruce and he had worked things out.

Over dinner Bruce asked me to drop by Positivie Solutions on Sunday. They needed some help configuring some servers.

At about 9, dinner was over. Bruce and F went home. I went to the Cuff. I ran into Steven again. We exchanged numbers. I also ran into Harry. He was in a bad mood. One guy was sort of ribbing him about an ex, plus some other shit. I think he's getting tired of the bars, and tired of being single. I want to tell him that I miss him and I care for him. But, it's real weird. I'm a bottom, and I need that. But I don't want to tell him.

I went home, and was in bed by 12:30am.

Sunday morning I had softball practice. After practice, I went over and help L and Bruce at Positive solutions. They just needed a simple topoligy design. I hand held them through some config changes.

Sometime in the afternoon, my heart started beating normally again.

After that, I called Steven, and we agreed to get together that evening. We had coffee at a Starbucks, and then dinner at my place. He spent the nice. He's an attracive man. Not sure I'll fall in love with him. He's out of town all week on business. We'll see what happens next weekend.

Monday morning, I went to the doctor. He did an exam on me, and told me not to worry unless there were additional symptoms.

Back to work...

No comments:

Analytics