Friday, February 16, 2024

Life is returning to normal. My brother has a job interview next week. So he and my sister-in-law are departing later today. I fly out early Saturday morning. 

Friday evening Dad and I had dinner at his favorite restaurant-- a lovely local Schnitzel Haus. Some of the waitresses who have worked at this restaurant for years learnt of mom's passing and offered their condolences. 

Mom has been popping up in my dreams. Not as a ghost, or warning, or to deliver a message. Just someone present, paying attention, trying to understand what's going on. I look forward to these dreams.

I look forward to home, to spending time with my husband and dog, sleeping in my bed, going back to my routine, to my exercises and hikes.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

take time for your self for sure...

Analytics