Thursday, July 15, 2021

The borders have opened up enough that I will fly back to Ontario, Canada for a couple weeks to visit family and friends. I haven't seen my parents in two years, so it's time. Currently non-Canadian's can't easily enter without quarantining so the husband will stay in Seattle.

Of course cross-border travel now has much testing and paperwork. Three COVID tests total. First is a pre-flight test which I had yesterday. The second is a a post arrival test which will be administered after I land in Toronto. I'll have my third test before I fly back to Seattle.

The brother-in-law is still in the hospital and is slowly recovering. The plan is that next week he will be released from the hospital. He'll spend a few days at our house with the husband. He'll go through his outpatient treatment here. 

The husband is at the brother-in-law's apartment today, working with our house cleaner to deep clean it. This is more than I would have done for the brother-in-law, but the husband really wants to help.


1 comment:

Bathwater said...

Sounds like a lot of work to fly to Canada. Glad it is keeping my Canadian customers away from visiting our plant.

Analytics