Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Life at my parents is very tranquil. At least for now. This summer in the Ottawa Valley is very pleasant with enough heat and rain they everything growing like crazy.

We had breakfast with an uncle and an aunt this morning. They are all getting old. Maybe they are talking themselves into an early grave... 

A couple years ago at my aunts last eye doctor appointment, she was informed that that doctor now does everything online. It would be more convenient if she scheduled appointments or got reminders that way. My aunt decided that she had enough with harassment from that doctor and hasn't gone back since. Of course there are no either eye doctors in this neck of the woods. So she is slowly going blind with aging eye glasses.

1 comment:

Bathwater said...

I currently do not have much patience with people who refuse to change with the times. I am referring to my boss.

Analytics