Monday, May 12, 2008

Since Mulligan's dog has cancer, C2 wants me to offer Mulligan a 'sympathy cat.' I like the idea but will not offer up my cat.

I am trying to teach my cat to use the toilet. It may just work. Right now the litter box is next to the toilet and about six inches below the level of the seat. If I slowly elevate the litter box, say an inch a week, he continues to use the box. If I move the box much more than that, the cat abandons the box and shits on the floor.

Once that box is at toilet level, I will move the box over to the toilet. Once on top of the toilet, I will cut a hole in the bottom of the box, then slowly enlarge the hole over a period of weeks.

What could possible go wrong?

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

Please BD, that is a lil too much information for an early Wednesday morning read.

Analytics