Monday, May 05, 2008

It was a nice day yesterday. RO and I worked at the store. There was a Cinqo De Mayo celebration at the park just down the street. All the parking lots around us filled up People were parking in our lot and walking away, so I had to go on parking duty.

It was kind of fun to chase these people away. Most of the time all I had to do was to stand near their car and watch. When they saw me, they would pull out of our parking lot and drive away. A few people would ask permission, which I had to deny. By that time we only had three empty spaces.

One guy tried twice! He pulled into a space, saw me, then pulled out his cell phone and started talking on it, watching me the whole time. When I didn't go away, he pulled out of our lot. Then, five minutes later, he pulled back into our lot! When he saw me he immediately pulled a U turn and left.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

so what about the business...

hope all is ok over there in the northwest.

tommy

Analytics