Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I hired a plumber to fix all the drips, quirks, breaks and leaks that my plumbing as accumulted over the years. My shower head was dripping, kitchen drain was leaking, garbage disposal was dieing and the instant-hot was dead.

I tried to do some of the fixing my self, but as I got deeper into the project I realized that it would take me two days and half a dozen trips to Home-Depot to do a job that I couldn't be trusted to do right.

The plumber did a great job. Over the years, a succession of amature plumbers has worked under my kitchen sink. He cleaned all that up-- moving the drain and the connections so that I now have more space under the sink.

For the first time in months the space under the sink is dry.

Also, I now have an instant-hot that doesn't make funny tasting hot water. It's very nice.

No comments:

Analytics