Saturday, August 21, 2004

I saw Liza Minnelli last night. It was weird. There were a lot of people there who were way too into Liza and knew way too much about her.

For some reason WST had eight tickets for Liza so he invited C2 and I along. It turns out WST is a big fan of Liza. He new here life story, her ex-husbands, all her songs.

During Liza's encore number I called Steven on my cell and let him listen in. He started singing along. At the end he text messaged me "You are now as gay as me. I want no shit about Celine Dione!"

The show was nice, but shot. She was on for a little over an hour-- less a 10 minute costume change. There were a couple of glitches, but they just added to the fun. A couple of times she ran out of breath during her songs her voice started to crack up. Also, her makeup started to run and she bitched out the cosmetic company on stage.



No comments:

Analytics