Sunday, August 29, 2004

Bleah. Bad weekend. Although it started off good-- I talked to Tommy on Saturday morning. Like him, I'm apprehensive go write about my feelings for him, since I know he'll be reading this.

Saturday afternoon my truck broke down. I'd bet it's the alternator or the governor. While I was driving, the radio died. It would blink on and off, but wouldn't stay on. Then the truck started to loose power and I noticed all the gages were dead. I pulled the truck into a plaza and checked the fuses-- all were ok. So, I had it towed to a service center and rented a car.

After that, I spent a couple hours at R&J's end of summer BBQ.

After that, I drove back to my neigbors, every summer next to the August Full Moon, they hold a big party. It's the biggest gay event in Newcastle, WA. It's the only gay event in Newcastle, WA.

Sunday morning I wolk up feeling a bit hung over. That was a bit odd because I didn't drink that much. I had breakfast with Mac, Joe and Matt, and the food didn't help.

By the time I got home from breakfast, I was full on sick. I threw up a couple of times. It may have been some food poisoning. It also could have been a 24 hour flu.

Bleah.

No comments:

Analytics