Monday, August 09, 2004

I had a good weekend. On friday, I had dinner with C2 and some of his friends. One of the guys at dinner gets around a lot (Even more than a usual gay man) He had a husband, a sex slave, plus he regularly went to orgies.

I think, at one time or another, everyone at the table had sex with the guy. When we figured that out, it made for a weird moment.

Saturday, C2 and I worked on the deck.

Saturday evening was Bear Bust at C.C.s-- it was packed. I ran into Behr. He's in financial trouble. He's been unemployed for the past year and now his unemployment insurance has run out. He's not sure what he's going to do. My take on it is that he needs a good swift kick in the ass. He has a long list of things he won't do-- a bad attitude when you really need a job.

Sunday, C2 and I cycled along Lake Washington and watched the Blue Angles and some of the hydrofoil races. Afterwards we biked over to Mac and Joe's boat and hung around with them for a few hours.



No comments:

Analytics