Saturday, May 01, 2004

C2 and I worked on the deck today. We had a weird non-crisis. We couldn't find the skil saw or the drill. We searched high and low. Was it theft? That didn't make sense-- there were more valuable things laying around.

Did the contractors accidentally take the tools? I called them. They looked around and said "No."

C2 was very annoyed. I was concerned that I could loose something that valuable.

Then I remember. I asked C2. "Hey. didn't you borrow the drill last week because you had to work on your fence?"

C2 thought about it for a minute and then said "Yes"

Then I asked him "did you borrow the skil saw as well?"

He tought about it some more and then sheepishly said "Yes." again.

I was relieved. C2 was annoyed with himself for forgetting something so important.

After C2 left, I worked on digging out the front flower bed. It has to go down by a foot because its dirt is touching the wood of the house. I'm annoyed with the previous owners for building it up so high.

No comments:

Analytics