Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Yesterday I had another date with Harley. We last had dinner was in November. About a week ago Harley mailed me and asked me out again.

We met at my place. Steven saw him, made a couple rude/sexy remarks (Skip dinner and just hit the sack!) and stuck his tounge out while ogling Harley's ass.

Harley and Ihad dinner at Claim Jumpers. He has a wheat alergy. After dinner, we walked through Dash Point Park.

We drove back to my place and kissed for a couple hours. No sex. Harley moves very slowly. He said that even though he's 45, he has only had one one-night stand.

This morning, Steven wolk me up and asked about my date. Steven said Harley was very hot. Steven actually said "I wanted to get naked and stick my butt in the air!"

Harley is very attractive. It will take time to get to know him better. He has odd work hours, so we can only see each other once a week or once every 2nd week.

No comments:

Analytics