Friday, May 21, 2004

It's 6am. I'm already at work. I have a presentation to give at 1pm and I'm trying to finish it.

I'm also goofing off-- writing in my blog.

I'm not interested in my project at all. That leads to these last minute cruches where I work hard to cover my ass.

I had two birthday dinners last night. One earlier on with Ryan and Jen. Things are going well with them. I talked with Ryan about working for him.

The 2nd birthday dinner was with Matt, Sandy, Behr and the Tease. More good food and company.

The Tease has a date with someone he's met on the internet. They've been chatting for a while and really like each other. They are meeting in person this weekend. I'm betting he'll be disappointed. 99% of all internet dates don't work out. But, the Tease has high hopes. He's looking for a book on gay astrology. He wants to do their charts to see how things will work.

No comments:

Analytics