Monday, May 10, 2004

Quiet weekend. I had a sort of date on Friday night. It's not going to go anywhere.

Saturday C2 and I worked on the Deck.

Saturday evening, C2, Dav and I went out. We hung around the Madison Pub. C2 got a bit drunk. He was chatting up many people. Flirting. Insulting. Chatting.

Dav and I started a ruse to stir up the pot. Dav and I pretended we were a couple. C2 was our 'straight' friend. We said C2 was a millionare with a bitch of a wife who would take all his money if they divorced. So C2 had to sneak around with us to get his fill of man meat.

It worked. Many twinks flocked to C2. He was very annoyed. He doesn't like twinks.

Sunday night was the final Survivor Potluck. We had it at Matt and Sandy's. Good food. The Survivor final was overly dramatic.

No comments:

Analytics