Sunday, April 25, 2004

Sunday evening when Steven got back from Victoria Steven said he suspects that a friend is reading this blog. Now. You know who are Joe. Admit it and say so. If not, I'll have to set a trap.

Friday night I had dinner with C2, T,J and H3. Afterwards T,J and I went to the Cuff. It was very quiet.

After the Cuff, I went to, um, a bath house. It was weird. I kept running into people I knew. You can't hide what you're doing when you go to a bath house. There are many good reasons to go to a gay bar that let you mask your cruising "I'm here to have a drink with friends." But a bath house? "I... Um... like the music!"

Eventually I ran into a man I dated a year and a half ago. We made out. It was nice.

Saturday C2 and I worked on the deck. We laid down some stairs.

Saturday night was C5's birthday. C2 and I went. Many of the A-list bears were there. One of C5's gifts was an issue of 100% Beef C5 knew about a dozen guys in posing in that mag. At least two were at the birthday party.

Sunday I worked on the yard a bit and worked out.



No comments:

Analytics