Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Played hockey last night. Bad game. We lost 6-2.

At work we've moved offices. My new office has better cell phone coverage. I'm also closer to my team, which is good because now I can participate in hallway conversations.

I found a large, old electrical capacitor in my back yard, when Harley saw it, he told me to be carefull. Many of the older capacitors contain PCBs

Harley (who works for the power company) sent me this...

I asked around about the capacitor. The consensus is that we dispose of it
secretly. If anyone is notified, it becomes an environmental problem that could
lead to a large investigation with excavation, and nobody wants that. If you
pick it up and store it, I would be willing to pick it up and dispose of it at
the proper facility, no questions asked. It may take me a while to stop by
since I'm back on shift, but we can figure that out later.

That's it for now, let me know what's next...

No comments:

Analytics