Friday, February 14, 2003

Tonight I went to Dan Savage's Pre-Valentines Day Bash. Basically, you bring a memento of a past failed relationship to the bash. You get up on stage and talk with Dan about your relationship and the memento. Finally, you destroy the memento in one of many wonderfull ways. Some were burnt. Some were mixed with meat and fed to dogs. Some were smashed with sledge hammers. One lady's wedding photos were placed in the theater's uninals so that you could pee on them.

I brought some underwear left by my ex, Bob. The underwear was pissed on by a guy that my ex would have found very unattractive. Then the underwear was wrapped around a stuffed rabbit brought by another bitter single. The rabbit-underwear combo was then burnt into one disgusting mass.

I had a great time.

No comments:

Analytics