Sunday, February 09, 2003

I just got back from Vancouver. Mathew, Sandy, Steven and I went. It was a good weekend. Relaxing.

I got laryngitis. Right now I can't speak in a normal voice. But, I can speak in a deep gravelly voice. A number of guys commented on how sex I sound.

Saturday night we ate at "Earl's Up Above" What a great restaurant. There was a delay in getting our main courses out, not long enough that we noticed, but long enough that the manager came out said "We're sorry for the delay. We're going to give you your meal free." When we got our meals, the food was excellent. We only had to pay for our drinks so we left a very big tip.

Steven and I had a lot of private conversations. Steven would be my best friend if he wasn't away so often. He travels for work and his BF lives 3 hours away so I don't get to see Steven that often. We told each other stories that we've never told anyone else.

All in all a good weekend.

No comments:

Analytics