Sunday, February 23, 2003

Social weekend. Friday night I had dinner with C2, C3, Bruce and two of C3's friends. C3's friends are moving from Newhampshire to WA. They've had enough of the snow.

Saturday morning, C2, Cor and I had breakfast together. We saw Cor's new house. Cor is really into showing off his art.

C2 and I hung around the rest of the day. We went to Pike Place Market. and then the Seattle Art Museum, Neither of us are really into Art, so we didn't get a lot of it. In fact, the thing I remember the most was a bowl with a lid. The handle of the lid was made of two people, on all 4's, one shoving something up the butt of the other. We wanted to know more about the bowl, but the displayce case didn't give any details.

Saturday night Steven through a big dinner party. Had Fun. When everyone left, C2 came back to my place and we slept together.

C2 I talked about it the next morning. I don't think he's developing feelings for me. Right now he needs someone to hold him.

No comments:

Analytics