Thursday, February 06, 2003

The Tease.

I've always liked the Tease but have never asked him out. He's a foot shorter than I and has made it clear that he doesn't want to date tall men. Well, last night the Tease, Behr and I showed up at the Cuff for beer.

Behr told us his is dating woes. Apparently Harry has been jerking him around. So, I told Behr to relax-- Harry is charming, but he's also a jerk. I didn't tell him how I'd beein chasing Harry.

Behr left early. The Tease and I kept talking. We bitched about how hard it was to date men in Seattle. He asked me how I filled my evenings. I asked the same of him. Then I said "Hey, we should have dinner some night."

The Tease said "That's a great idea. Let me give you my number."

Cool. Hopefully this will go somewhere. I don't want to make another good friend although that might be the Tease's intention. We'll see.

No comments:

Analytics