Thursday, December 13, 2001

So, how close does a potential BF have to be? Close enough that I can see him once or twice a week. I don't want a long distance relationship. Nor can I move. I'm in the U.S. on a work visa that is tied to my job. If I quit, then I have to move back to Cananda. I'm working on a green card, but I don't have that yet.

Bruce and Chris are now DP'd (Domestic Partnered). They did it to get Chris on Bruce's medical insurance. Over lunch I called them married. They broke out in goofie grins and started debating who was the wife and was the husband.

Last night I went to "movie bears". Once a week a group of guys from the bear community get together and see a movie. This week it was Ocean's Eleven. Good, but completly forgetable.

Afterwards, we headed up to the Cuff for drinks. There, I ran into another Chris-- Harry's ex. He's a really nice guy. We work at the same company so we have a fair amount in common. We are going to have lunch on Friday.

Today over lunch, I talked about the Harry's ex Chris with Bruce and Chris. I was analyzed the situation bringing up the pros and cons of dating the Harry's ex Chris. Chris cut me off and said that it's ok to have fun. I should just and go out with him. Forget about the details and just enjoy myself. If it works out great. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

I didn't tell B&C this; last night I had a sex dream about Harry's ex Chris.

There are too many Chris's in my life.

No comments:

Analytics