Thursday, December 20, 2001

I had lunch with K. today. He's a bit aimless right now. He quit his job about a year ago, and has just been traveling and working on fun projects. His money is running out though, so he's been looking for some contract work. He also wants to move to Germany. When I asked him why, he said that he wants to go someplace with no responsibilities or obligations. He also wants to study Aikido a Gernmany has a good Aikido acadamy. Finally, he wants to learn German. If anyone else had given those reasons, I would have called "Bull Shit."

I watched friends and survivor over at B's place.

Finally, I went downtown and spent the evening with Lliam. We chatted the night away about BF's and hockey and work. I'd like to spend more time with him, but he's just getting over a flu. He's resting constantly.

I'm noticing the effects of HIV more often. I'm seeing people that I haven't seen in years. AIDS is making them thin and frail. None of my friends are infected, but some people I used to run into often, and just say "hi" to, now look very gaunt.

No comments:

Analytics