Sunday, December 02, 2001

No, I didn't hurt myself. I've had two people ask me that. Thanks for caring.

I dropped the bike on a low speed sharp turn. The drill was, from a high speed, rapidly break and then at a very slow speed (1st gear plus half clutch) follow a path that is about 4 feet wide with a 90 degree turn in it. Well, twice I hit the front break. Not much, but just enough to skid out in the sharp turn.

Last night I was over at Harry's new house. He's going to have a good place. It needs a coat of paint everywhere and new carpets. It looks like it was last painted in the late 60's.

It's got a great view.

He buttered me up a bit. He told me he was very glad I came over. He said that he missed me. He said I was as handsom as ever. He also said he didn't want to just jump into another relationship. When I told him I understood that he needed time and space. He told that wasn't what he ment. What he ment was that he just wanted to date for now.

He grabbed me and we kissed a while. We didn't go farther than that-- Harry's friends showed up. We drank some beer, retiled his part of his shower and then went out for dinner and drinks. I left for home at about 11:30. Harry thanked me for comming and said that he would call.

We'll see. This is going to be a slow ride. All I can do is relax and let it happen.

No comments:

Analytics