Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Work appears to be calming down. It's all over except for the slide decks.

The husband and I continue our house hunt. We've been arguing about it a little. He says he wants to visit open houses for fun. But when we are actually looking at a particular house, I get this feeling that he is ready to leap, to sell our house and start something new.

I think he would say that our retirement is coming up, that he wants to be prepared, and that I am passive-aggressively dragging my feet.

What does my transition to retirement look like? In my fantasy world, I get a job with less stress. My husband is looking for something similar. He is uncomfortable retiring before I do. I've encouraged him to retire before I do, but it's very important to him that we are on equal financial footing.

No comments:

Analytics