Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas

​For whatever reason, I can’t write blogger comments on my cell phone, so Tommy, Bohemian, Bathwater, Bella and everyone else..Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year’s.

We have eaten an obscene amount of chocolate and sweets over the past two days and have been spending much time catching up with relatives.

The husband is a trouper, socializing with so many of my relatives. Thank you sweetie!



The weather has been pleasant— just under freezing. The snow sticks, but it’s not too cold. We’ve taken a few lovely walks.

My brother, dad and I have also had a few good conversations about mom’s care. While it breaks dad’s heart, mom will go to assisted living when the next opportunity comes up. As dad said, this is the end of an era. This is also a healthy decision for both my parents. I respect dad for all the care he has provided. 

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

Just thinking about your last couple of paragraphs, the gut wrenching decisions a family must makes made me tear up.. My thoughts are with y'all.

Analytics