Thursday, March 30, 2023

Tuesday night the dog was sick. I am not sure what brought that on.

The dog is very good at warning us when she has to go outside. She will paces near us and barks. Should I walk towards her, she will respond by heading to the front door.

She did that at least half a dozen times during the night. Towards the end I slept on the sofa nearest the front door.

Then it was over. By 8am she was acting hungry so I fed her. Nothing went wrong. 

That evening I needed to catch up on sleep, so I pushed my regular Tuesday dinner with C2 to Wednesday.

-------

C2 occasionally sees the homeless man who now owns his blanket and has gives me updates on its whereabouts. C2 wants to take pictures of the blanket and the man. He holds back because the man looks unstable.


No comments:

Analytics