Wednesday, March 01, 2023

C2 and I had good conversation over dinner.

We discussed a recent Saturday night of his. A friend of his was gooning, had taken drugs but then developed a priapism. I had to ask what goonging was. Apparently I am behind the times on current gay sex lingo.

The friend managed to get a prescription to treat the priapism, but didn't want to drive to pick it up because, well, he was on drugs. 

Rather than being upfront with C2, the friend invited C2 over to hang out. C2 has a crush on this man, so he said yes. 

After C2 arrived, the friend told him about his predicament and asked for a drive to a late night pharmacy. C2, being the softie that he is, went along with this. The first two pharmacies did not have the proper medication. They ended up driving to the other side of the city before they found one. All of this took hours.

Lately, I've been examining my life, trying to figure out what want, what the next phase will be. To inspire this, I've been contemplating the life goals of those around me. This story was my second reminder that many gay men are into partying, sex and drugs. It's an easy life

No comments:

Analytics