Monday, January 23, 2023

Work is going through a reorg, but in a good way. My org is growing. In addition to my existing teams I will pick up a team in Toronto as well as the team in Sydney Australia.

I am looking forward to visiting my Australia team.

In all honesty, one of my strengths is in dealing with geographically diverse teams. It helped that I travel to Toronto regularly for family. 

My pinched nerve is still acting up but perhaps less so. I can't tell if it's getting better, or if I'm learning how to manage it better. It could be a little of both. Sometimes if I sit quietly I feel fine. Other times it aches nonstop for hours.

And it is ache, and not pain that I feel. You know that ache you feel when you lift a heavy shopping bag for too long. You can move your arm and it will feel better for a few moments, but the ache returns quickly. That is what I constantly feel with the pinched nerve.


2 comments:

Bathwater said...

Traveling to Australia sounds like it would be fun. Better than China, Mexico, or Morocco, which are my work choices.

T W Tommy Thompson said...

I believe that it also helps to be at the Top of Your Game my dear friend, as you have been for these many years.

Analytics