Friday, January 20, 2023

I'm more optimistic about my pinched nerve. The physiotherapist has also given me a few good exercises. I'm only prescribed to do them once a day. One of them feels so good  that I'm doing it four or five times.

The THC infused ointment helps. It's relief lasts five or six hours.

When I told the husband that I was taking the topical THC painkiller he made a joke about rubbing it all over his body.

With this I am back to a state where I can get mostly decent sleep.

The husband is traveling weekly to California. He can be exhausted when he gets back. The airlines are a nightmare right now and so it's more difficult to plan. So he gets up extra early to ensure he doesn't get bumped.

1 comment:

Bathwater said...

Sleep is important. I know how difficult it can be if your shoulder hurts. I might have to look at such an ointment.

Analytics