Saturday, January 14, 2023

Tommy writes.. 

usually the the block last 6 to 12 months sometimes longer depending on the person and the nerve. its an injection that some of my friends have had.


I hope it doesn't last that long. I have started with physiotherapy and go back to my regular doctor for more scans in about a month.

I have also bought a THC and CBD infused, topical pain relief ointment. It smells like menthol. I haven't told the husband that it's THC infused, but I don't think he would be concerned given that it's only topical. 

I am flashing back to all the times I've smelt menthol and eucalyptus on old people. I don't want this yet here I am.

2 comments:

Bella said...

Nerve pain is the worst. Not always the most intense, but it's so damn persistent, and an entirely different type of pain to anything else. I hope your doctor can figure out why exactly it's happening, and hopefully you can avoid the nerve block.

xx

deli123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Analytics