Wednesday, January 11, 2023

The should pain, the pinched nerve, stays with me non-stop. Sometimes if I contort my body a certain way, then it will let up. However, one can only contort their body for so long. So far I've been to my regular doctor, a massage therapist and a chiropractor. No relief. Acetaminophen works ok.  A take a dose before I go to bed.

At work we are having a reorg. Oddly this is an easy time for me. We are not laying people off, though that comes to everyone's mind. It's my job to answer questions and to assure them of their future. 


2 comments:

Bathwater said...

Sorry to hear the nerve is still bothering you. I hope a little more time will change that.

T W Tommy Thompson said...

Sometimes down here, most folks, if it is a pinched nerve in the back that is causing leg and lower back pain resort to a nerve block by a pain management doctor.. usually the the block last 6 to 12 months sometimes longer depending on the person and the nerve. its an injection that some of my friends have had... .. I hope u find alternate ways to avoid the injection therapy

Analytics