Sunday, August 01, 2021

Am now flying back to Seattle from Toronto.

Had a bit of excitement over my return COVID-test. When you return to the U.S. you need a covid test within 72 hours before departure. For the last two days of my trip, I was with my parents who live in the middle of no-where. The nearest test-site to my parents was a county run and not set up to process anyone who didn't have a Canadian health card, so...

Fortunately Toronto is well setup. I worked with a friend in Toronto who is a travel agent. We found a company near the airport that does rapid tests. I left my parents a little early on Sunday, made the five hour drive to Toronto and got my COVID test.


2 comments:

Bathwater said...

Glad your travel turned out well. I am not traveling anywhere by plane this year.

"Tommy" said...

Its always good to hear of your travels

Analytics