Monday, August 09, 2021

The brother-in-law is in and out of the hospital. They are not sure what he has. They have given him many tests. 

C6 has COVID. He was vaccinated, but has a heart transplant and is on immunosuppressants. C6 and his husband, QJ, went down to Lazy Bear last week. Their room mates down their tested positive. Two days later C6 had it.

QJ says C6 is in pain. His oxygen is good. QJ is discussing with C6's medical people if C6 should go to the hospital.

Going to Lazy Bear when you are on immunosuppressants... It's easy for me to roll my eyes at that as I'm comfortable isolating. C6 has always been super social. COVID has been a major stress for him.

And me... I'm doing well. Sunday was Bate's official retirement party. Sunday evening Allen and Evan were over for dinner and games.


1 comment:

Bathwater said...

I am vaccinated. I would be out socially more if I had a partner. As it is right now, I think I am socially isolating out from a bit of depression.

Analytics