Friday, May 29, 2020

To help with work-from-home, my employer will send me a new standing desk and an adjustable chair. The husband veto'd the desk-- too ugly.  I will get the chair.

Rufus the hummingbird has changed his patterns. I was a little worried when I didn't see him on Tuesday. Wednesday when a hummingbird tried to drink from the feeder, he popped out from somewhere and chased off the intruder. 

I think that so many flowers in bloom, he is stretched thin protecting his territory. 


2 comments:

T W Tommy Thompson said...

Your employer is very kind and considerate. The Public Sector is not so nice sometimes... but they do allow many of us to still work from home if we are in the high risk category.

Bathwater said...

You can exhaust yourself protecting what doesn't need to be out of fear.

Analytics