Saturday, May 16, 2020

Small update on the work situation-- work from home will be expected until there is a vaccine or treatment for Covid. That could be a year or more out.

I scheduled a Zoom lunch for my teams at work. It turned out well. People were grateful for the social time. 

The husband continues to be a bit stir crazy. Last night, the husband suggested we go out for dinner. I suggested that I could would make dinner. He replied that he didn't want to do any cleaning afterwards. I assured him that I wold do all the cleaning

He firmly responded "I need to go out."

We had ordered burgers to go from a local restaurant. We ate them in the car and then drove around a bit. Toured some of the the little developments and neighborhoods that are popping up around here.

2 comments:

"Tommy" said...

I'm glad the Hubby took the initiative to get out of the house... I can understand the feeling... been here since March 16.

Bathwater said...

I need to get out too. It is getting way to easy just to stay stuck inside. The weather is finally turning nice here and I will be biking at least.

Analytics