Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Sunday night, I wanted to get drunk. So drunk that I'd have a hangover. Of course I didn't. But it was a weird craving. Part of me is rebelling against our pleasant and repetitive isolation.

Starting June, Washington state is scheduled to enter the next phase of reopening. We will still be asked to wear masks, and to distance. I'll continue to work from home. More stores will be open.

Work may send me a standing desk and chair to facilitate long term work-from-home. I talked the plans through with our local office manager. When my company opens up we will be way more conservative than the Government. My company wants us to work from home till there is a treatment or vaccine. Rather than opening the office in June I'll be able to do is to schedule a slot where I enter  the office and get my personal effects. After that, it's back to working from home.




2 comments:

Bathwater said...

If you can work from home do it. I don't particularly like it everyday but it is okay sometimes. Some days I would like to be back in the office.

"Tommy" said...

You are Very Lucky to be in a state that Understands My Friend..... The implications of Covid will be long lasting, Local and State Governments that don't have the Forethought will suffer.... I am sure of that....

There is benefits in Living in such an Environment .... it is more than the lil minuses for Sure......


Stay Safe..... and be Secure!!

Analytics