Sunday, January 04, 2004

Steven came over for dinner tonight. It was good to talk to him. I won't see him again for about a week. He's out of town for work, then he's going to Victoria to spend time with Vic.

My ex, Brian, called. He's moving from Seattle to Las Vegas. He's ready to leave but some of the mountain passes between here and Vegas are closed and he's stuck till they open.

He told me that I was the only happy gay man that he knew. He is not very happy with being gay. He wants a partner so bady, but can't find one that meets his standards.

He also said that he's mellowing out. One of the reasons we ended was that he's a big fighter. He said that's changed. He also said that any time I was in Vegas, I could stay with him.

I'll miss Brian. But, I don't want to patch things up with him. I wish him the best.

No comments:

Analytics