Friday, January 23, 2004

I'd like to find a boyfriend. I haven't dated in months. Before Christmas I met three guys. I thought I'd get at least one romantic date out of it, but nothing. All three fell out of touch. I have a rule-- if a man doesn't return my calls, I stop the chase. I'll only call him twice, about a week apart.

I still keep in touch with JD, the married man from St. Louis. He's going to be in Portland next weekend, but I couldn't make it. We exchanged the following non-love-lets-be-friends-but-would-like-more letter.


----- Original Message -----
From: JD
To: Barry
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 2:58 PM
Subject: RE: sorry it's been so long!

I hear ya - enjoy ur weekend buddy

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 2:56 PM
To: JD
Subject: Re: sorry it's been so long!

Thanks JD. You're a good man too. Too bad circumstances are not different.

Barry.

----- Original Message -----
From: JD
To: Barry
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 1:53 PM
Subject: RE: sorry it's been so long!

Hey no problem - thought it was too short notice anyway ? just wanted u to know that even though I may be out of sight not out of mind bud - ur a nice man.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 10:38 AM
To: JD
Subject: Re: sorry it's been so long!

Hey John.

Sorry I can't make it down to Portland next week. It would have been good to see you again. What's your schedule like over the next few months?

Barry

No comments:

Analytics