Sunday, December 01, 2002

Last Wednesday I had dinner with Mathew and Steven. About half way through dinner Mathew said, in his trade-mark, no-holds-barred style, that he doubted I would ever get married. I was too picky. I banged my head against the table. Steven defended me. He said I would get married, but hadn't found the right man yet. We had a good laugh over it.

Thursday C2 and I drove to Olympia and had Thanksgiving dinner with C2's family. He made it sound like his family is psychotic. They're not. The dinner was good. Oddly enough, a trama center nurse and a mortician were at the dinner. They could kill any conversation in two seconds flat.

Thursday evening C2 and I headed up to Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood for snowboarding. Unfortunatly there wasn't a lot of snow. One run was open. I boarded it in the morning. In the afternoon, C2 and I took the lift up, and then hiked down the hill. It was a beautiful sunny day.

We goofed around and read Friday evening. Saturday morning we headed back for home.

Saturday evening I had dinner with Steven and his partner. Afterwards we went to the Cuff.

C6...

Wednesday evening. C6's ex-wife left a weird message for C6, then drove off and abandoned their daughter. The daughter eventually called 911. She's ok but shaken. C6 is very uncertain. He wants to keep his daughter in the same school, but that means he has to work out living arragements for her.

C6 said he wants to talk about his situation, but also he's tired of talking about his situation. He's uncertain of himself. Both of his ex's have gone psycho. That makes it hard for him to trust anyone.

On Sunday C6's ex-wife left a message from him. She's at a hotel in Montana. C6 doesn't want to talk to her.

No comments:

Analytics