Tuesday, December 31, 2002

I'm back in Seattle. I spent the last two days with the babies. Many of my old Toronto friends are married and having kids. I did the rounds and spent time with them.

Being a parent really changes your life. A baby sucks up all of your free time.

I went to the Toronto Zoo today-- with some of the babies. It was fun.

C2 drove me home from the airport. On the way we talked about psychiatrists and how many of our friends were seeing them. I asked C2 if he ever saw a shrink. He said no, but then back peddled. He said once, there was an incident and he had to see a psychiatrist to determine if he was stable. The psychiatrist found he was sane. I told C2 that one day I'd get him drunk and get him to spill his guts about the rest of that story. He laughed and said "Yeah, right."

No comments:

Analytics