Thursday, December 12, 2002

I'm heading down to Mt. Bachelor to snowboard for the weekend. Officer Rob, his BF, and some friends of theirs are comming along. I tried to convince C2 to come, but he wouldn't. He's punishing himself for not having a real job. Right now he's in a dead-end shipping/receiving job. He wants a real career and won't let him self go on vacations until then.

I wonder about C2. He has a masters and he's a smart guy. But, even at the hight of the dot-com bubble, he was either unemployed, or working on grunt jobs.

I talked to my friend J from Toronto. All my straight Toronto friends are having their second babies. J&E had one about 6 months ago. J&G about 3 months ago. And now M is pregnant. My gay bachelor life is so different from theirs.

J and I also talked about my dating situation. I told her that I'm kind of tired of dating nice guys and becomming good friends with them. I have a lot of friends now. But no romance.

Now a whine I haven't told anyone; I think about Harry almost every day . I keep plotting ways I can get him spent time with him. I'm stuck in Bargaining The truth is, I'm tired of thinking about Harry. I want to forget about him. Unfortunatly he's the only Seattle single man I know who I have have romantic feelings for. Maybe Mr Right isn't in Seattle and I have to leave to be with him. But, I'm not there yet. I have a life here.

No comments:

Analytics